** Register for the CEO Style by Enneagram Type workshop happening October 13th! https://www.sarahlynnco.com/ceostyleworkshop **
Find out ways to channel your wing energy for Types Four, Five and Six in this week's Enneagram classroom episode!
In episode 13, we kicked on the conversation on Enneagram Wings - what they are and a brief overview of each of the 18 different types.
Last week, you heard about using your Type One, Two and Three wings, and in this episode you'll learn 6 practical ways for Types 4, 5 and 6 to use their wings for success in business and life.
As a reminder, here is an overview of this week's types:
Type 4: The Individualist
- Bringing in your 3 energy: Stay in charge of yourself, Step into the professional limelight, Focus on work
- Brining in your 5 energy: Become more objective, Set clear boundaries, Value your mind
Type 5: The Innovator
- Bringing in your 4 energy: Explore the world of feelings, Develop your artistic expression, Connect with others on a deep level
- Bringing in your 6 energy: Focus on the group, Increase your interactions with others, Develop your intuition
Type 6: The Loyalist
- Bringing in your 5 energy: Slow down your mental process, Plan for what you want to happen, Practice self-containment
- Bringing in your 7 energy: Learn to have spontaneous fun, Focus on positive possibilities, Get wildly creative
Sources: The Enneagram Development Guide by Ginger Lapid-Bogda, Ph.D. (affiliate link)
Register for the CEO Style by Enneagram Type workshop happening October 13th! https://www.sarahlynnco.com/ceostyleworkshop