Christine McAlister has made over $100,000 from podcast guesting and now helps other impact-driven entrepreneurs show up, serve, and monetize top podcast appearances to scale their businesses.
She's also the host of the No One's Ever Asked Me That podcast and author of the Income Replacement Formula: 7 Simple Steps to Doing What You Love & Making Six Figures From Anywhere.
And...she's coming to us as a dominant Enneagram Type 3.
Christine has a wealth of business experience and podcasting expertise, so I know you're going to walk away from this episode with more than one tangible tip you can put to practice to start your own podcast guest strategy.
She was also incredibly open and honest about the mental and physical toll that constantly working and driving to achieve can have and shared how she's in the middle of it herself trying to redefine success in a more sustainable and life giving way.
Even if you don't identify as a Type 3, I know that if you're listening to a podcast like this you have some amount of that Achiever energy inside of you as well, so regardless of your type you're going to be able to relate to Christine's experiences.
When you listen in you'll hear...
- about her experience with the pressure to succeed
- her open up about the burnout the constant push has created
- untangling her worth from work and how she's (trying!) to play more
- how she's redefining success
- why podcast guesting is such an effective visibility tool
- what to look for when pitching yourself as a guest
- how to roll out the red carpet for your podcast hosts
- how to get the most from your podcasting experiences
Christine is also hosting a training soon:
90 Minutes to Book 100 Podcast Interviews in 90 Days without a Publicist . You can save your seat for just $97 in the link below and start on your path to becoming more known and noticed. https://bit.ly/podcastpowerhouse
Connect with Christine:
Enneagram books, guides, workbooks and resources --> https://www.sarahlynnco.com/resources